Access to the Prefecture of Serres is easy and can be done by using a car via the existing road network. The best way to explore and wander in the Prefecture of Serres with its many natural beauties and important sights is to have your own means of transport.
Indicative distances and routes from Serres:
Athens: 583 km
Thessaloniki: 85 km
Patra: 553 km
Ioannina: 343 km
Preveza: 430 km
Connect with other cities
Serres is well connected with Thessaloniki and the cities of Central-Western Macedonia.
By bus: Intercity buses serve most of the prefecture's prefectures. Buses from Serres KTEL are daily scheduled to Thessaloniki, Athens and vice versa with regular and busy routes.
By Train: Serres has frequent connections to Thessaloniki and basic connections to all the cities of the Macedonia-Thrace network and to the rest of Greece.
OSE Serres: +30 23210.59.700, 23210.59.112, 23210.59.844, 23210.59.776
OSE Athens: +30 22.214.171.1247
OSE Thessaloniki Tel: 2310.517.517
Reasons to Visit
Because in SEREXPO I can:
• Get to know everything about the agricultural sector and acquire natural products.
• Familiarize myself with farming and livestock businesses in Serres.
• Learn about all the services provided by businesses of Serres.
• Be informed about employment and career opportunities.
• Be aware of the number of tourist sites that Serres has.
• Get to know the rich cultural traditions of Prefecture of Serres
• Enjoy tastes and flavors of fine local products.